Best Car Batteries in India
Top Car Battery Brands to buy in India
- Ca-Ca alloy system – This system present in the battery ensures no topping up is necessary during the entire service life of the battery.
- Enhanced battery life – The double-clad polyethylene and glass mat separation present in this battery ensures it lasts for a long time.
- Hight warranty period
- Good quality car battery
- High battery capacity
- Priced a bit higher
- High Cranking power – It helps to start the car in extreme conditions
- Premium Silver alloy (Silven X) – It ensures the battery has high corrosion resistance
- Long life
- High warranty period
- Compact size and weight
3) Tata Green
- Yuasa patented battery container – It covers and retains the design for a long time.
- Corrosion resistance
- High heat resistance
- Exchangeable with old battery to reduce the price
- Easy to use vent plugs
- Compatible with only limited car types
- Two-year manufacturing warranty
- Easy start capability
- Suitable for all type of Automotives
- Grid structure design – This structure provides high durability in extreme weather conditions.
- Silver alloy technology – This technology can offer better power with high corrosion resistance that can live a long life.
- High durability
- High cranking current
- Quality product
- 36 months of manufacturing warranty
- Compact size and shape
- Long life
- Non-stain resistant
- Non-foldable design
- Reliable performance
- No assembly required
- Priced is a bit high
List of Best Car Battery in India
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How does excessive heat damages affect the battery?
Too much heat gives rise to high resistance. The high resistance will keep on weakening the car battery’s ability to release charge. The water in electrolytes present in the battery can also dry up due to excessive heat.
2) Is adding acid a good idea?
No, normal circumstances of a battery that works never require acid.
3) Can automobile batteries be recycled?
The answer is a simple yes. Brands like Exide car battery and Amaron battery provide the battery body made up of recyclable materials.
4) If yes, then where can I recycle my old car batteries?
You can return the old batteries to the original retailer or anyone that manufactures batteries.
5) What does the electrolyte consist of?
The electrolyte components are sulphuric acid with water. The concentration of both depends on the charge of the battery. If the battery has less charge, it will have a lesser amount of sulphuric acid.
6) Is there a way to jump-start car batteries?
You can learn ways to jump-start a car or any vehicle to go ahead with this step.
7) What makes a battery go flat?
The primary causes that make a battery go flat –
- If your battery is undercharged
- Not making sure if you have left the lights on
- Driving a short distance several times
- If the battery gets too old
8) How can I make a car battery last longer?
- Check for any corrosion and dirt on the battery. If you find any, clean it immediately.
- Keep topping up the electrolytes with distilled water.
- Keep checking for the voltage of the batteries. Use a voltmeter. If the voltmeter records a reading between 12.7v – 12.8v, your car battery is charged completely.
- Keep charging the batteries within three months with authentic battery chargers.
Buying Guide for car battery
If you are new to the automotive world and are wondering how to buy a car battery. Here are some things to look out for in the car battery.
Battery Size and Shape
Car batteries come in various sizes and shapes. So you should choose the one that fits perfectly in the battery tray of your car. You can check the manual of the car or consult with a mechanic to find the size of the battery that fits in your car.
It is recommended to buy a battery that has a longer warranty period and free replacement period. With this, you can get free repair of your car battery in case of any problems.
It is the energy to start a car at different temperatures. CCA (Cold Cranking Amps) is the energy to start a car at 0-degree Fahrenheit while CA (Cranking Amps) is the energy to start a car at 32-degree Fahrenheit. Batteries with higher CCA are recommended to buy.
The battery is an important part of any automobiles. So it is wise to choose a battery after a complete study of your car and different battery manufacturers. We hope our review of different brands and buying guide help you in getting the best car battery.