Here are some of the top features that you should consider while purchasing a car wax from the Indian market today.
- Delivery method – Car waxes come in different forms, liquid, cream, and paste. Both paste and cream type waxes require excellent buffing or rubbing to deliver maximum shining and to remove scratches and haze, on the other hand, liquid car wax which is often sprayed to the car surface require comparatively less buffing or rubbing. Based on the facts mentioned above, select and purchase a car wax accordingly.
- Natural or synthetic – Yes, car waxes come both from natural and synthetic sources. It is totally up to the user on which type of wax to purchase. Natural car wax provides comparatively better shining but synthetic car wax offers better quality coating and protection to the car paint.
- Machine or hand polishing – different types of car wax polish is designed to be applied in different ways, based on how you are planning to apply the polish, purchase the product accordingly.
- Price – While purchasing a car wax polish, it is very important that you go for expensive product only if you are 100% sure that the product is worth the price you are paying or else go for medium-priced product only.
Advantages of Using a Car wax
Waxing your car might not look important to you, but it surely has its benefits.
- Using wax on your car shields it from superficial and unnecessary damages. The physical properties of wax do not let debris settle on the car surface. Usually, debris leaves small scratches on the car surface. Car wax comes handy for situations like this. You can also easily clean your car if you have already waxed it when birds decide to dirty it.
- Waxing your car reduces the cost of getting it repaired. You can save hundreds and thousands of bucks when it comes to car repairing if you have already applied a wax coating on it.
- Car wax also cuts down the cost of the car wash. You won’t have to bear the expense of getting your car washed if you use a car wax regularly. You can simply wipe the surface of your car as the dirt is already stuck in the wax coating.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How is waxing your car different from polishing it?
Polishing and waxing are totally different from each other. All polishing does to your car is to smoothen its surface and make it refined. Polishing your car involves removing any reflective surface from the car’s body, making it invisible in light and also to naked eyes. Polishing, as a process, comes before waxing. It enhances the original color of the car. On the other hand, waxing has a whole different purpose altogether. While polishing makes your car nearly perfect, waxing tends to protect it for a long time. With a combination of the best car polish and wax, you can keep your car in good condition for a long time. Wax prevents such dents from happening again. Use a long-lasting car wax for better results.
Car waxing and polishing are one of the best ways to keep the car clean and look new; there are different types of car waxes available on the market today. Consider purchasing any one of the products above and you will not regret it.